cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Silver sunglasses for your manikin

ecoutu-disabled
1-Newbie

Silver sunglasses for your manikin

A manikin library of accessories will be official provided and supported in the future release.  In the mean time, you can explore this functionality in order to add realism into your simulation.

This is part of the manikin accessories library / Clothing

Insert this object in the place holder of your manikin and use the autoplace to add  on the manikin

You will have to unselect the option: ''Check interference of matches" in order to make it work

Sylver_sunglass.jpg

If you wish to share your accessories with other, plase do not hesite to upload your geometry.

Contact us if you need assistance

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3

jajaja great!, there are another clothes?

There will be in the next release.   We might publish additional stuff on the planet PTC  also.  it depends how much time we do have in our hand.  feel free to add you own accessories as well

ah ok thanks, but i don`t now if my accesorie only works in one manikin percentil?, i need to learn how to create the interface

Top Tags