cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Simulate result transparent lines in cut/section

Staron
1-Newbie

Simulate result transparent lines in cut/section

Hi,

Anyone know if it is possible to hide the transparent lines (see image) in Simulate Results after I have made a cut/section. They are annoying when I want to take pictures for report.

Stale

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I agree it's annoying, but I don't think you can get rid of them.

I think it is possible to get rid of these lines if you post-process your results in the old Pro/MECHANICA Independent mode. Unfortunately we seem to have some license server issue at the moment, so I can't verify this.

A workaround is to create volume regions of your model, and then in your post-processing, you can choose to display results only for the volume regions that you select.

/Mats L

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

I agree it's annoying, but I don't think you can get rid of them.

I think it is possible to get rid of these lines if you post-process your results in the old Pro/MECHANICA Independent mode. Unfortunately we seem to have some license server issue at the moment, so I can't verify this.

A workaround is to create volume regions of your model, and then in your post-processing, you can choose to display results only for the volume regions that you select.

/Mats L

Thanks for great information Mats

Stale

Top Tags