cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Simulation not available

gcontreras
1-Newbie

Simulation not available

Hi! I wanted to ask, why can´t I use in my Creo 3.0 the Simulation application? I can´t select this Option. Maybe the whole Software is not installed?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

1.]

You can go to Control Panel > Programs and Features and check whether Creo Simulate 3.0 is installed.

2.]

If you don't own Creo Simulate commercial license, then Creo Simulate Lite is avalilable for you.

3.]

I don't understand what you mean when you tell us "I can´t select this Option.". Please provide more details.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi,

1.]

You can go to Control Panel > Programs and Features and check whether Creo Simulate 3.0 is installed.

2.]

If you don't own Creo Simulate commercial license, then Creo Simulate Lite is avalilable for you.

3.]

I don't understand what you mean when you tell us "I can´t select this Option.". Please provide more details.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

So I checked and Creo Simulate is not installed.. in application tab there is the Option for welding, which I could click, then another for construction which I can use, and right from this is the Simulate Icon but is gray. So I can´t klick there. How can I use Simulate Lite? Where can I found this Option.

Thanks for the response.

Best regards,

Edna García

Hi,

you have to install Creo Simulate along with Creo Parametric, if you want to use Creo Simulate Lite functionality.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák
Top Tags