Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simulation not available

SOLVED

Simulation not available

Hi! I wanted to ask, why can´t I use in my Creo 3.0 the Simulation application? I can´t select this Option. Maybe the whole Software is not installed?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Simulation not available

Hi,

1.]

You can go to Control Panel > Programs and Features and check whether Creo Simulate 3.0 is installed.

2.]

If you don't own Creo Simulate commercial license, then Creo Simulate Lite is avalilable for you.

3.]

I don't understand what you mean when you tell us "I can´t select this Option.". Please provide more details.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák
3 REPLIES 3

Hi,

1.]

You can go to Control Panel > Programs and Features and check whether Creo Simulate 3.0 is installed.

2.]

If you don't own Creo Simulate commercial license, then Creo Simulate Lite is avalilable for you.

3.]

I don't understand what you mean when you tell us "I can´t select this Option.". Please provide more details.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

So I checked and Creo Simulate is not installed.. in application tab there is the Option for welding, which I could click, then another for construction which I can use, and right from this is the Simulate Icon but is gray. So I can´t klick there. How can I use Simulate Lite? Where can I found this Option.

Thanks for the response.

Best regards,

Edna García

Hi,

you have to install Creo Simulate along with Creo Parametric, if you want to use Creo Simulate Lite functionality.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák