cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Summary: 9.1 weird scroll bar problem

davehaigh
11-Garnet

Summary: 9.1 weird scroll bar problem

Several of you sent these instructions.

I'm just amazed that this works.

Or should I say I'm amazed that a different setting breaks the scroll bar function.

Once again, the exploder comes through before the hot-line.

David Haigh
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

Just to follow up on this scroll bar issue. We have a user that was having this same problem. Even went back to Windchill 7.0, when we upgraded to W/C 9.1 we had hopes that this problem would go away. It did not. Our IT dept. has had an open ticket with PTC for the past three years for this with no resolution. Yes, you read this correctly, THREE years. I saw Michael's reply and thought, "this is too simple a solution". Well we tried it out an lo and behold it worked. HOLY CR@P<.">mailto:CR@P>. I've now got one ecstatic user thanks to David's initial question, Michael's response (which he credits to Jeff S. at Diebold). So, I echo David's response below. Three cheers to the exploder and its' members.

Jeff Horacek
Sr. Designer
[cid:528352812@17082010-1643]
STERIS Corporation
5960 Heisley Rd.
Mentor, OH 44060
(440)392-7721 P
(440)392-8954 F
Top Tags