cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

adv_general_sweep_add

cpalmer1
1-Newbie

adv_general_sweep_add

Has anyone had any luck with the adv_general_sweep_add feature? I need some advice in the way of opening the Surfacing module when activating my module. Thus far I have the following

:after-initialization   '(if (equal (sd-module-active-p "SURFACING") nil) (progn

(sd-display-alert "Activating the Surfacing module" :icon :info :auto-close-time 1.25)

(sd-module-activate "SURFACING") ) );if

This function works great on my test machine, but when after I upload it to the servers and try it on a non-test-mach. it throws up this error

8-2-2016 1-28-07 PM.jpg

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags