cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

having simulation problem"The model is insufficiently constrained for the analysis."

mabbas
1-Newbie

having simulation problem"The model is insufficiently constrained for the analysis."

any advice

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
5 REPLIES 5
DenisJaunin
15-Moonstone
(To:mabbas)

Hello Abbas,

Your question is too vague.

Could attach your file so that you can see or the problem lies.

Kind regards.

Denis.

Add more constraints!

I received this error last month. This may be due to I have given constraints on points and I forgot to attach points to geometry with beam element.

But anyway please send some snapshot to have a look in to that.

Regards,

jitu

Chris3
20-Turquoise

Did you try the suggestion Mechanica / Simulate gave you when you got this error? If you run a model analysis it will show you which degree of freedom you are missing.

gkoch
1-Newbie

Hello Muhammad,

have you been able to solve your issue with one or more of the answers from the thread (or otherwise).

Please let us know and if a particular answer gave you the right clue, consider marking it as correct.

Thanks,

Gunter

Top Tags