cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

model complexity

Spikaart
1-Newbie

model complexity

Does anyone know of a way to tap into information about a Pro/E model such as the number of surfaces in it? We're trying to set some norms from which we can estimate the complexity of the geometry in a model and I can't fugure out how to capture that information. I can manually use the search function to find and select all the surfaces of the model and then the search dialog box shows me how many surfaces are selected. Now I just want to figure out how to capture that information in a parameter or property that I can use later.

Any ideas on how to capture that information are greatly appreciated.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags