cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

radius and chanfer in an assembly

opavot
1-Newbie

radius and chanfer in an assembly

Hi everybody I just created a revolve in an assembly without any problem , but when I want to add radius or chanfer on the egde I have a problem I can acced to the function normally (radius or chanfer ), but I can't select edge or surface set Do you have and idea to solve this problem ? Thank a lot for your help Oliver
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

Pro/E by definition cannot add material in an assembly. As rounds and chamfers can do it, they will not work in here. You have to use material cuts instead.
Top Tags