cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

selected file appears to be corrupted

ptc-4790977
1-Newbie

selected file appears to be corrupted

SnipImage+%282%29.png

Hi everybody,

I had a user contact me this morning with this message: The selected file appears to be corrupted. You may continue to open this file and Pro/ENGINEER will attempt to retrieve it. Please abort and save all work before continuing.

I've never seen this in almost 20 years of using Pro/E. We are using WF4.

Any ideas? I opened the assembly and had no issues. Is the user's cache corrupted in PDMLink (10.0)?

thanks for any input.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Deleted (not cleared, but actually deleted) the user's cache folder to clear it up. Seems fine now.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Deleted (not cleared, but actually deleted) the user's cache folder to clear it up. Seems fine now.

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:ptc-4790977)

Don't forget to mark your answer as correct for those who may search the topic in the future.

Top Tags