cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

simulate and simulation option is not available in creo

hpen
2-Guest

simulate and simulation option is not available in creo

any solution in creo simulation and simulation result option are not available

I don't know why this happening with me even after selecting model I cant access it.

it appears grey and unable to click this icon

Require immediately help any suggestions are welcome....!

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

Apparently you haven't selected Simulate during initial setup/installation. You can check your installation folder (\Creo 3.0\MXXX\) if there is a Simulate folder; my bet is that it's not there. If it's not, you need to re-run setup again and this time select Simulate as one of the options to install. My guess would be that your license doesn't have a full Simulate module, so the installer didn't select it for installation for the first time.

hpen
2-Guest
(To:hpen)

no i haven't

I re installed the software same issue

I have student academic addition and system having 2GB ram and there isn't any graphic card

but can't even I use a simulation lite? 

Top Tags