cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

the proe windows suddenly closed by itself

ptc-2803933
1-Newbie

the proe windows suddenly closed by itself

when i making 2D assemble drawing in proe , i insert a main view first ,but when i insert a projection drawing ,the windows suddenly closed by itself without warning or notice ,who can tell me why ,and i have tried many times ,the same situation comes again and again .
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

I have the same problem. I asked PTC for adive and they seemed surprised, but as usual, offered no constructive advice. Try turning on traceback_log = yes in your config .pro. This will keep a log of the failure so you can send to PTC. Maybe PTC can reply, since they dont seem to care about your problem on this forum. Yes PTC, you do s*ck this bad.

You maxed out the capablities of your computer. It happens to me all the time i just make sure to save often. I acctually have a Mapkey set up with the key sequence asd that automaticly saves and deletes old copies in the working directory. Ive data loged on my computer and it shuts down when it maxes out the procceser. More ram might help and try minimize programs that you have running in the back ground. You could also try to turn down the quality of the display so it is less detailed.
Top Tags