cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

3D HoloLens projects

byork
17-Peridot

3D HoloLens projects

What is currently the latest version of Creo Illustrate that is supported with the HoloLens.  I see that 8.3.0 does not support 5.0, but will it support 4.2 or is it still just 4.0?

4 REPLIES 4
tmccombie
21-Topaz I
(To:byork)

At this time, HoloLens projects support up to 4.0 Creo Illustrate sequences. We are working to support additional Creo Illustrate versions in future releases of Vuforia Studio. 

Hi Tara--

Is there a roadmap or time frame for updating to Creo Illustrate 5.0 sequence support on Hololens? I'm trying to decide whether to re-author a sequence in CI 4.0 (which will require setting up a VM to run it, since my main machine is already on 5.0), or just wait for Hololens version of View to catch up. Thanks!

--Clay

Hi Clay,

This is a high priority for us and we are actively working on adding this functionality. I don't have a specific target at this time, but I will look to get one.  

Thanks, Tara. I'm glad to know it's a high priority. I guess since we don't know the timeframe, I will probably go ahead with configuring a Creo Illustrate 4.0 VM for creating Hololens experiences for now.

Top Tags