cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

A way to change a tablet experience to a 2D eyewear experience without starting from scratch

stu-dent
4-Participant

A way to change a tablet experience to a 2D eyewear experience without starting from scratch

Hi!!

I would like to ask, currently is there any way for me to to change a tablet experience to a 2D eye-wear experience without starting from scratch?

Any help or reply would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
sdidier
17-Peridot
(To:stu-dent)

Hello,

Sadly this behavior doesn't exist in the last release.

The only way that I found is to start a new Project from scratch.

Copy and paste between source and original Projects ressource files.

Open some .json files in a text editor and copy some part of them for supported Widgets in 2D eyeswear. 

It is needed to be very carreful with this method because a bad syntax in .json file can create some bugs in Vuforia Studio.

So, I don"t recommand to use it at all!

The best is to open 2 Projects, to compare them and to copy Javascript code and recreate bindings and Widgets.

Best regards,

Samuel

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
sdidier
17-Peridot
(To:stu-dent)

Hello,

Sadly this behavior doesn't exist in the last release.

The only way that I found is to start a new Project from scratch.

Copy and paste between source and original Projects ressource files.

Open some .json files in a text editor and copy some part of them for supported Widgets in 2D eyeswear. 

It is needed to be very carreful with this method because a bad syntax in .json file can create some bugs in Vuforia Studio.

So, I don"t recommand to use it at all!

The best is to open 2 Projects, to compare them and to copy Javascript code and recreate bindings and Widgets.

Best regards,

Samuel

Top Tags