cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

After opening new Project I see loading symbol, and don't see canvas

ptc-2713350
3-Visitor

After opening new Project I see loading symbol, and don't see canvas

I used Free Trial version. After opening new Project I see loading symbol, and don't see canvas. All buttons active, but canvas blank and see only loading symbol-rotating wheel.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I have message:

" Unsupported Browser "
This browser hasn't been tested, continue at your own risk! Use Chrome otherwise.
I download Chrome browser, change to defolt Chrome Browser, and it start work.

Thank you, everybody for support and help.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

i would try closing Studio. Close the browser window and then Exit Studio from the system tray. Then restart Studio and try again. If that doesn't work maybe the experience is corrupt, try a different one.

2019-01-15 11_04_52-.png

Funny things is, I still don't see canvas and progress indicator still running, but I publish studio sample experience and see it on the my phone.

dupatel
19-Tanzanite
(To:ptc-2713350)

@ptc-2713350 Could you please confirm the browser and version you are using with Studio application.  Do you see any errors in Studio application logs?

-Durgesh

I have message:

" Unsupported Browser "
This browser hasn't been tested, continue at your own risk! Use Chrome otherwise.
I download Chrome browser, change to defolt Chrome Browser, and it start work.

Thank you, everybody for support and help.
dupatel
19-Tanzanite
(To:ptc-2713350)

@ptc-2713350 Yes, chrome browser is the only one supportable at the moment and should work fine.

-Durgesh

Top Tags