cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

BluePump does not present on Vuforia View after updating Vuforia Studio to 8.4.5.4404

anishi
13-Aquamarine

BluePump does not present on Vuforia View after updating Vuforia Studio to 8.4.5.4404

Hi,

I'm using BluePump demo data from developer portal site as following.

https://developer.thingworx.com/ja/resources/guides/blue-pump-ar-tutorial/add-3d-model

When I was using Vuforia Studio old version, BluePump was displayed with the property, "sequence list is teardown - demo" and checked with Apply sequence at design time.

But after updating vuforia studio 8.4.4 or later, BluePump is not displayed anymore when the sequence is set to teardown-demo.

When I choose off the sequence like "--Choose a resource--", it is displayed again.

Could you check teardown sequence and bluepump data, please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
anishi
13-Aquamarine
(To:anishi)

Hello again,

My colleague found CAD sequence data is wrong because bluepump is not visible in initial state.

He modified it and confirmed it shows properly.

Please use attached file, blue_pump2.zip

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
anishi
13-Aquamarine
(To:anishi)

Hello again,

My colleague found CAD sequence data is wrong because bluepump is not visible in initial state.

He modified it and confirmed it shows properly.

Please use attached file, blue_pump2.zip

At the current time -  it seem that the link in your post was changed and is not valid any more. Therefore I want to add the correct link.

Guide "Develop an AR Experience Demo" - this is the guide which use the mention model

the Link to download the model

I did not checked it further but I believe that the  model in thenew link is already correct

Top Tags