cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Cannot publish my project.

汐xie
5-Regular Member

Cannot publish my project.

Hello,

I faced some problem when I publish my project.

Sometime the log showed this.

3.PNG

Sometime it showed this.

5.PNG

And most time, it just showed these three lines.

4.PNG

The result is the same.

1.PNG

But I have tried the link.

2.PNG

Anyone can resolve my problem?

P.S. I'm in Shanghai. Is it due to the Great Firewall of China?

Thanks very much.

20 REPLIES 20
posipova
20-Turquoise
(To:汐xie)

Could you please take a look at this article and see if it's suggested troubleshooting resolves the problem? Sorry about the inconvenience this issue is causing you, we will work on resolving it asap. Perhaps our vuforia expert, giri, could provide more input.

P.S. Our Skynet travels above all walls 🙂 Although you might want to check your firewall configuration to ensure it allows the traffic properly/not blocking the port.

汐xie
5-Regular Member
(To:posipova)

Hi Polina,

Thank you for your information.

Could you provide the article you suggested for me? So I can refer it. Also How can I contact giri? Could you provide the ID? so I can contact him/her in community.

Thank you very much.

Hi,xi xie

This problem I have encountered can add my QQ: 365782308 to see if it can help you

posipova
20-Turquoise

汐xie
5-Regular Member
(To:posipova)

Thanks, Polina. I have seen and tried according to this article, but it still happens today.

ankigupta
5-Regular Member

Hi xi xie​, I am working internally to analyse this issue. I have also requested a Restart of your ThingWorx instance connected to your Experience service to see if it helps.

ankigupta
5-Regular Member
(To:ankigupta)

Hi xi xie​, I checked with R&D on this issue and as per them this seems to be an issue with the database. The simplest approach would be to reset Thingworx's database to its original state.

Could you please take an export of your entities and data. Let me know when you are done so that I can reach R&D for resetting Thingworx's database to its original state.

汐xie
5-Regular Member

Hi, Ankit

Thanks for your reply.

Will it empty all of the data of this account? Because there is some others' data, so I should ask them first.

So, could I give you reply on next Monday? And I will try to publish on next Monday again, if there still are problems, I will tell you, too.

Thanks.

ankigupta
5-Regular Member

Hi xi xie​, Yes, it will empty all data of ThingWorx instance.

I will reach out to R&D for reset only after your confirmation.

Do let me know when you are ready for the reset.

汐xie
5-Regular Member

hi, Ankit

I'm sorry that this account has a lot of others' data, so I cannot empty it.

I have tried some other ways to publish, though it sometimes fails, too.

Maybe it's due to the network speed.

For the moment, keep it in the situation.

Thanks very much.

ankigupta
5-Regular Member

Hi xi,

I have sent you an email to know your availability for a WebEx meeting. Could you please check same.

Thanks,

Ankit Gupta

汐xie
5-Regular Member

Hi, Ankit

I have received your email.

I will let another colleague, Minna, to contact you.

She will schedule a WebEx meeting ASAP,and then we will show our issue to you.

Thanks.

ankigupta
5-Regular Member

Hi xi xie​,

Thank you for the update. I have received the invite from Minna and we will discuss this issue on WebEx.

Thanks,

Ankit Gupta

ankigupta
5-Regular Member

Hi xi xie​, I received an update from R&d on this issue:

After further investigation, it appears that the issues you are seeing have to do with poor network performance -- either low bandwidth, high-latency, or lossy conditions.

We hope to improve performance and stability in poor network conditions in future releases.

Could you please confirm the version in which publish was working. I will check with R&D if it is possible to rollback to previous version and check what has changed in the version which could cause this issue.

Also, could you please recheck if any change in your Network/Firewall settings were made recently?

汐xie
5-Regular Member

Hi,Ankit

We are trying to publish our project by remoting a PC server to find out if it will be successful.

Fortunately,I made a guide before,so there is a print screen. Wish it could be helpful for you.

And I have confirmed and never change settings before.

Thanks.

katte
1-Newbie

xi xie​ Definitely it's not with the Great firewall of China, but may your internal firewall or a private network. I would suggest to try publishing in a Public network.

Were you able to publish projects prior to 1.9 upgrade?

-Giri

汐xie
5-Regular Member
(To:katte)

hi,giri

Thanks for your reply.

I have updated on this Monday.

1.PNG

And I always use a public wifi because the schneider internal network doesn't allow me to publish.

2.PNG

In fact, I sometimes published unsuccessfully before, but I always fail to publish this week.

I feel so confused now and don`t know how to fix it.

katte
1-Newbie

Thanks Xi Xie for confirming on this. Can I also request a screenshots of Studio 'Settings' dialogue box and 'Portal Login' dialogue box?

-Giri

汐xie
5-Regular Member

Hi, giri

Thanks for your follow up.

Here you are.

1.PNG

And I always configure manually, so it keeps empty.

2.PNG

Wish these can help you.

汐xie
5-Regular Member

By the way, are there any instructions documents for our reference about the log errors and how to resolve them ?

Thanks.

Top Tags