cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Compatibility Issue between sequences created with Creo Illustrate 4.0 and displaying on HoloLens

bwhelan
12-Amethyst

Compatibility Issue between sequences created with Creo Illustrate 4.0 and displaying on HoloLens

Hi,

Does anyone know if there is going to be a fix for this compatibility issue or is the "fix" still to use Creo Illustrate 3.0? This is a much-used basic function and has been an issue since last year...

Regards,

Brian

6 REPLIES 6
dupatel
19-Tanzanite
(To:bwhelan)

@bwhelan Sorry to hear and inconvenience caused due to the issue. I believe there is development going on to provide fix for the issue and I will further check internally on its availability/resolution.

-Durgesh

bwhelan
12-Amethyst
(To:dupatel)

Many thanks Durgesh for the response. Looking forward to any news on this issue!

Best regards for now as always,,

Brian

bwhelan
12-Amethyst
(To:dupatel)

Hi Durgesh,

I was wondering if there has been any progress or update on the issue with Creo Illustrate as mentioned in this case? 

We have quite a few projects created in Illustrate that are of no real use when imported into Studio either in 2D or 3D. 

Any update would be good to know so that I can pass it further up the chain.

Regards,

Brian

Hi @bwhelan.

See my post on the same issue here: https://community.ptc.com/t5/Studio/Problems-with-playing-sequences-on-HoloLens/m-p/558334/highlight/true#M3561

We should be seeing a fix very soon.

Allan

Hi Allan,

Many thanks for that information. Have not heard from PTC directly since my initial post despite looking for an update!! 

Nice to know I am not alone.... Smiley Indifferent

Regards,

Brian

Hi @bwhelan,

It's just been fixed in the latest version of Studio.  See here: https://community.ptc.com/t5/Studio/Problems-with-playing-sequences-on-HoloLens/m-p/567833#M3992

Top Tags