cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Creating IIOT and Augmented Reality Application

RAMO
9-Granite

Creating IIOT and Augmented Reality Application

Hello Everyone

I have a mıtsubıshı automation education set which consist of servo motors-drivers, asynchronous motor and I want to create an Augmented Reality application which shows motors rpm and errors but I am not sure how to do this.

I have a work-flow  like this;

First I have to connect this set to IOT gateway via ThingWorx Industrial Connectivity so I can able to reach motors rpm data and errors.

And to show this data(motors rpm and  errors) in my Augmented Reality application I think, I should use Vuforia Studio. 

Are these steps right?

Thank you for all respons.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
dupatel
19-Tanzanite
(To:RAMO)

@RAMO  Sorry for the late response, yes you will have to first connect to your IoT Gateway via ThingWorx to get real time data which could be then used & integrated with your AR 3D content inside Vuforia Studio application.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
dupatel
19-Tanzanite
(To:RAMO)

@RAMO  Sorry for the late response, yes you will have to first connect to your IoT Gateway via ThingWorx to get real time data which could be then used & integrated with your AR 3D content inside Vuforia Studio application.

Top Tags