Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Thingmarks in ThingWorx Studio

Level 7

Custom Thingmarks in ThingWorx Studio

Looking over on Vuforia.com there are tools to make custom VuMarks. There is a video guide too.

Will we be seeing this functionality extended to ThingWorx studio?

Making custom ThingMarks with a company logo or for specific projects would be really nice.

Tags (1)
13 REPLIES

Re: Custom Thingmarks in ThingWorx Studio

Tom Parker​: Yes, right now the ThingMarks Design is done by R&D team and there are plans to provide custom ThingMarks for ThingWorx Studio.

Do let me know if you are interested and I can try to get more details about it.

-Durgesh

Hello Durgesh

Please provide more details! We would like to produce our own ThingMark to demonstrate to our customers can be achieved.

An import tool for ThingWorx Studio to bring in custom designed VuMarks, based on the guidelines above, would be ideal in the long run.

Thanks

Tom

Hi Durgesh Patel

I´m interested in develop our own thingmarks in Studio as we made in Unity with Vuforia Package. Can you give me more details about it too?

Erick IriasTom Parker​: At the moment, the ThingMark generation process is PTC internal and you would have to reach out to PTC Support team to generate new ThingMarks.

-Durgesh

How can I get a direct contact with the Team to do it? Thanks for your answer and help!

Erick Irias​: I will check this internally for providing you the required contact detail and update soon.

-Durgesh

Thanks Durgesh Patel​! I'll wait for your news.

Hi Durgesh, hi fellow developers,

i have created my own .svg with the scripts for Illustrator. Is there a way, how I could get my custom VuMark into Thing Worx Studio, like eirias described it?

Hi Durgesh

Is there any news on making custom Thingmark using tool like VuMark and using it inside Studio?

Thanks