cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Error when adding external data

Andria
4-Participant

Error when adding external data

im working on the ar course.i skipped the videos that i was supposed to skip.But when i try to add external data,i always get this error.can anyone help?

5 REPLIES 5
dupatel
19-Tanzanite
(To:Andria)

@Andria  Could you please confirm if you are using Studio Trial instance ? Also, share the complete Studio application logs to review.

-Durgesh

Andria
4-Participant
(To:dupatel)

Yes,i am using the free trial version of vuforia studio.and,here is the complete log:

dupatel
19-Tanzanite

@Andria  Which web browser you are using and could you please confirm the Experience Service URL and username used with this Trial instance. 

-Durgesh

Andria
4-Participant
(To:dupatel)

Hello, i am using Google Chrome,but i cant share the URL because i must first publish it.But,when i try to publish it,it says theres an error.I included the photo.And that is the screenshot of the error.

P.S Can you please tell me which username you are referring to?

dupatel
19-Tanzanite

@Andria  Could you please share the Studio application log file ( text file) as it will help to review the details logged. Refer our knowledge base article to access & share log file - https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article?n=CS247975

-Durgesh

Top Tags