cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Extention of Vuforia Studio Trial period

sharathabraham
3-Visitor

Extention of Vuforia Studio Trial period

Hello,

I have requested for an extention of my vuforia Studio license almost a week back as we are currently testing your softwares potential in our organisation. However fail to get any response with this regard. I would like to know whether this is possible and request an email back asap.

4 REPLIES 4

@sharathabraham  The trial extension request goes to an internal team who does pass few checks to allow extensions in special cases.  Please note that not all Trial extension requests gets approved and if the request is not approved for extension then trial server gets decommissioned  post which you will have to start Trial again.

-Durgesh

Dear @dupatel ,

Thank you for your response. It is understandable that extension needs approval. But when an organisation or any potential client sends a request it calls for some response ( positive or negative ). We had sent number of emails but failed to get even a single response from PTC and is a month already.

Dear @dupatel ,

It would be a great support if you could take this up so that I can get a response from PTC on my Trial Extension request. Need any further Information please let me know. Thank you in advance. 

@sharathabraham  Apologies for the inconvenience caused .  Please forward the email sent by you for  extension to dupatel@ptc.com and also share your Trial username. I will check internally on status of your request and advise.

-Durgesh

Top Tags