cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Failed to authorize experience server

nv-2
6-Contributor

Failed to authorize experience server

Hi:

I'm facing this issue every time I try to publish or validate, uninstalled and installed several times but nothing helps.

hoping to get a quick solution.

thanks for your time.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
nv-2
6-Contributor
(To:ytella)

I uninstalled and installed again and used other account to login then changed that login details now its working fine. and the logs file restarted so unable to send you.

Thanks for the support!

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
ytella
17-Peridot
(To:nv-2)

Hi @nv-2 ,

To validate that the correct set of credentials are used while accessing the ES URL, enter the ES URL into a web browser in the below format:

https://<es-url-hostname>/ExperienceService/username

This URL requires authentication and should display your username in the browser window after successful login.

Also, please share the studio log file to track the issue.

nv-2
6-Contributor

This is the error from logs:    [2019-05-20T03:46:16.067Z] error: [twx-studio:auth:oauthHandler] tunneling socket could not be established, cause=socket hang up
GET /api/validate 500 1710.449 ms - 38

the user name is getting displayed when im trying this: https://<es-url-hostname>/ExperienceService/username

ytella
17-Peridot

Are you using any proxy server on your network? If you are using a proxy, please enter your proxy information within studio settings.Screenshot_8.png

nv-2
6-Contributor

No there is no proxy server

nv-2
6-Contributor

No there is no proxy server

ytella
17-Peridot

Hi @nv-2 , 

Could you please provide the studio log file to track the issue. I highly appreciate it if you could share this file.

Thank you!

nv-2
6-Contributor

I uninstalled and installed again and used other account to login then changed that login details now its working fine. and the logs file restarted so unable to send you.

Thanks for the support!

Top Tags