cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Feature request - allow mixed spatial and model/thingmark tracking experiences

jmikesell
15-Moonstone

Feature request - allow mixed spatial and model/thingmark tracking experiences

I would like to make one experience that has one view that is model tracked, this shows spare parts and other stuff. But also have another view that is spatial tracked so i can "show room" a version of the product for people that don't have the physical bike in front of them.

As it stands now once you add a spatial tracker to any view the experience will no longer load on devices that do not support spatial tracking.

I would like the functionality that on an unsupported device you can load the experience and use views that are not spatial tracked but if you try to go to a view that is spatial tracked you would get an error saying that was not supported.

3 REPLIES 3
dupatel
19-Tanzanite
(To:jmikesell)

@jmikesell Request to please log a PTC case so that we can check feasibility and take it forward.

jmikesell
15-Moonstone
(To:dupatel)

Like a regular support ticket or is there a special one for enhancement requests? All i can find searching support is this article from 2012 saying enhancement requests are now done thru community.

https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article?n=CS67713&language=en&posno=1&q=enhancement&source=search

dupatel
19-Tanzanite
(To:jmikesell)

@jmikesell You can log a PTC Technical support case for product enhancement feature request.

-Durgesh

Top Tags