cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

HoloLens Voice Recognition in ThingWorx View not recognizing "Hey View, Set Experience Service"

BillRyan
15-Moonstone

HoloLens Voice Recognition in ThingWorx View not recognizing "Hey View, Set Experience Service"

So I have two HoloLens, One On-Prem Experience Service and a QR code to scan.  

On one HoloLens Device, I can say "Hey View, Set Experience Service" and am able to set the server by scanning the qr code.

Now on my second HoloLens Device, It doesn't do anything when I say "Hey View, Set Experience Service" and it just beeps in the headset with no response from the HoloLens.  However, I can say "Hey View, Exit" and the device says "goodbye" and exits.  So it is listening...but not listening. 🙂  

Anybody have any ideas on what to do.  I've already uninstalled and reinstalled the TW view app on the device.  

3 REPLIES 3
BillRyan
15-Moonstone
(To:BillRyan)

A little more background on this...

I was able to set the experience server on this device initially and attain a successful scan of a thingmark to view an experience.  I exited the experience and then tried to scan another thingmark...then things went haywire.  Something happened in between the time I exited one experience and attempted to scan a different thingmark.

jremb
14-Alexandrite
(To:BillRyan)

I had the same problem, but I was able to get it working:

1) Make sure that your HoloLens OS is up-to-date. 

2) Be sure that you are in scan mode, point at the QR code, and say the command phrase.

BillRyan
15-Moonstone
(To:jremb)

Those two options didn't work for me...going through support to get it worked out.  The update of the OS was supposed to fix it. 🙂  I've uninstalled and reinstalled View also.

Top Tags