cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

How can I show popups on certain events?

abarker
1-Newbie

How can I show popups on certain events?

Hi everybody,

in my Thingworx Studio project I've loaded a CAD model with many text instructions about how to operate on the machine. Those instructions will be shown after pressing a play button. There are certain instructions steps I would like to add a popup window to. Does anyone have an idea how to realise that?

Thanks for every comment!

Best regards

Ariana

2 REPLIES 2
tmccombie
21-Topaz I
(To:abarker)

Hi Ariana,

Are you implementing sequences from Creo Illustrate for these instructions? If so, you can utilize the popup widget with the 'acknowledge requested' event from the model item to achieve this. Within Creo Illustrate, you'll want to ensure that you add the acknowledge option to the steps you would want a popup.

If you are not using sequences and just showing text instructions, you could still utilize the popup widget or create your own popup using the Ionic Popup service. More information on $ionicPopup can be found here: https://ionicframework.com/docs/v1/api/service/$ionicPopup/

mwassmann
5-Regular Member
(To:abarker)

Top Tags