cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

How the appConfig.json file act ?

Jack86
6-Contributor

How the appConfig.json file act ?

How the file appConfig.json act? The file in every projection files , such as C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\VuforiaStudio\Projects\demo1.

My studio run some *.pvz files, the appConfig.json file will disappear, the studio get stuck, report errors

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
mgoel
17-Peridot
(To:Jack86)

@Jack86

Hope you are doing good. Could you please confirm if the issue has been resolved.

If yes, please mark the answer as accept as solution for the future reference. Thank you in advance.

Regards-Mohit Goel

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
jmikesell
15-Moonstone

I have never seen this file disappear before.

Looking at one of mine it seems to contain the settings from "Configuration" section of the left pane: Themes, Experiances and Info.

So if it's gone i can see the project not loading. What do yo mean by "run some .pvz files"? Are you uploading them?

Jack86
6-Contributor
(To:jmikesell)

Thank you for your answer.

"run some .pvz files" means that add model into studio.

I have tried some times again,  maybe the problem is*.pvz files. I change another model is OK.

mgoel
17-Peridot

@Jack86

Hope you are doing good. Could you please confirm if the issue has been resolved.

If yes, please mark the answer as accept as solution for the future reference. Thank you in advance.

Regards-Mohit Goel

Top Tags