cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

How to connect vuforia studio with thingworx foundation server (hosted Trial for 30 days)

mahitejg
11-Garnet

How to connect vuforia studio with thingworx foundation server (hosted Trial for 30 days)

Hi, I want to connect Vuforia studio with thing works foundation server which is a hosted trial version. I have seen it in other posts that Vuforia comes with its own experience server is there any way I can replace that with the existing hosted trail server and access my things, experience and analytics in the same server 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
dupatel
19-Tanzanite
(To:mahitejg)

@mahitejg Your understanding is correct i.e. For trial instance, “You cannot import, export, or create additional data”.

-Durgesh

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
mgoel
17-Peridot

@mahitejg

Thank you for opening this post on community.

Trail version of Vuforia comes with special provisions, so you can not set it with your local ThingWorx. You need to set up On-Premise Experience service for this which is paid.

Do let me know in case of any question.

Regards-Mohit goel

mahitejg
11-Garnet
(To:mgoel)

Hi @mgoel thankyou for the lightning fast response. Is there any way I can at least create new things in the vuforia studio foundation server where I can see my data present in the new thing. It seems I can only view the things present and cant actually create them in the vuforia server 

dupatel
19-Tanzanite

@mahitejg Your understanding is correct i.e. For trial instance, “You cannot import, export, or create additional data”.

-Durgesh

wouldn't it be nice to provide the trial user with this functionality and allowing him to understand the full power of the experience?. I have been using the platform for almost 2.5 months and absolutely loved all the features and the potential of the whole package. I personally feel allowing the users to do so will show the true potential of the product  (just a humble suggestion )

Top Tags