cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

How to use $scope.app.speech.say ?

Asiya
9-Granite

Is there User Manual or description for $scope?

Generally speaking, how can I create my own voice control for iPAD/iOS and for MS Hololense?

Is there anybody here who can help me with Voice interface like "Hey View"?

3 REPLIES 3
whity
16-Pearl
(To:Asiya)

Hi Asiya, 

you posted some time ago, but nevertheless I will try to answer your questions.

scope is just huge a java script object. It is the first point in the hierarchy and below come all the other components as the views, the widgets and their properties, etc. .For more info I would recommend the video "M6:14 Understanding the $scope JavaScript Object" of the course "Fundamentals of AR Development with Vuforia Studio" at www.ptcu.com.

Now to voice commands: There are a view prebuilt voice commands like “hey view, scan”. You can build your own voice commands by adding an Application Event in the right panel and adding a Voice Alias. This seems only to be available for eyeweare. Maybe a future release might make it available for tablets.

Regards,

whity

Asiya
9-Granite
(To:whity)

Thanks for the answer. 

mgoel
17-Peridot
(To:Asiya)

Hi @Asiya

Hope you are doing good. Could you please confirm if the issue has been resolved.

If yes, please mark the answer as accept as solution for the future reference. Thank you in advance.

Regards-Mohit Goel

Top Tags