cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Image Resource Formats in Studio? 3D Image Widget

BillRyan
15-Moonstone

Image Resource Formats in Studio? 3D Image Widget

I found the formats for Audio and Video in the help area...but didn't find the acceptable formats for Resource image types. What are they?  (Jpeg, Gif, Tiff, mng) ???

Audio
.wav, .mp3, .mp4
Video
.mp4 and .webm

png, ?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TajuJoseph
6-Contributor
(To:BillRyan)

Hi Bil

I only checked png, jpg, svg -  which all are supported

support1.PNG

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
TajuJoseph
6-Contributor

Hi Bil

I only checked png, jpg, svg -  which all are supported

support1.PNG

BillRyan
15-Moonstone
(To:TajuJoseph)

Thank you...This will suffice for 99% of my use cases!

dupatel
19-Tanzanite

Hi Bill,

Apart from this the two supported video formats at this time are .mp4 and .webm. Is there something specific you were looking for ?

Thanks,

Durgesh

BillRyan
15-Moonstone
(To:dupatel)

Thanks Durgesh for asking...When it comes to Video's, I have high hopes that there is opportunity to integrate with animations created out of Creo View and Creo Illustrate.  We have about 2 years worth of Creo Illustrate output PVZ files with animations built into them.  We learned that you have to create Step Sequences in Illustrate to get assembly / disassembly motion in the ThingWorx View Experience.  Imagine if a user can create an animation in Creo View and push that PVZ file into ThingWorx studio.    The animation function in View and Illustrate appear to have the same engine behind them...

TajuJoseph
6-Contributor

Agree BIll, You are right

Top Tags