cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Installing Vuforia Studio offline

yanavi
4-Participant

Installing Vuforia Studio offline

I tried to install Vuforia Studio on local network and got the following error in the installation.log file:

'Error: An error occurred trying o download 'https://studio-download.vuforia.io/downloads/studio.application'.

Is there any docomentation about how to install Vuforia Studio offline?

And on the same topic, is it possible to use Vuforia Studio + Vuforia View ONLY (means without Thingworx connection server) if i'm about to use Vuforia View offline as well?

Thanks in advence!

2 REPLIES 2
dupatel
19-Tanzanite
(To:yanavi)

@yanavi It seems your network is blocking the download of required files during Studio installation. At present there is no offline Vuforia Studio installation package for Windows and only have offline installer for MAC OS.

Vuforia Studio runs on top of ThingWorx Foundation ( or ThingWorx Core) so it is required however ThingWorx connection server is not necessary.

-Durgesh

yanavi
4-Participant
(To:dupatel)

Thank you for your quick answer Durgesh

I see.

And again about the other isue, can you explaine a bit more about what ThingWorx Foundation ( or ThingWorx Core) really means and contains or reffer me to any guide about how to use Vuforia Studio without connection server?

Top Tags