cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Is it possible to integrate AR experience created using thingworx studio into our own native iOS app

vidhya_Sri
3-Visitor

Is it possible to integrate AR experience created using thingworx studio into our own native iOS app

Is it possible to integrate AR experience created using thingworx studio into our own native iOS app? If so how to do it? I want to connect my databases to thingworx studio, create some AR content and want to integrate the AR module created in my iOS app. How to do that?

1 REPLY 1
dupatel
19-Tanzanite
(To:vidhya_Sri)

Using Vuforia Studio, one can create AR experience which is only accessible using Vuforia View app. You can connect your external database to Studio associated ThingWorx instance as external data can only be visible through ThingWorx inside Vuforia Studio application ( Add External data option).

To build independent AR iOS, Android or UWP app check out Vuforia SDK for more information and details.

-Durgesh

Top Tags