cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Login Problems with Vuforia View

drieder
15-Moonstone

Login Problems with Vuforia View

Hello Everyone,

I am facing the following problem after scanning a Thingmark with the Vuforia View App on my Android Device:

The login window appears and asks for the user credentials as usual. 

Now sometimes the experience loads but a second login window appears. If I cancel the window, the experience closes, if I log in again the window appears again. Sometimes I have to do this several times to finaly have access to the experience.

In other cases the the experience does not load at all and a second login window appears as well.

Anyone experiencing similar issues? Any help with this is appreciated very much.

Best Regards,

Dominik

3 REPLIES 3
pjahn
16-Pearl
(To:drieder)

Do you have any external data (e.g. real time sensor data) that should be displayed in your experience?
Did you set public access to you experience in Studio (see "Configuration/Info/Access")?
drieder
15-Moonstone
(To:pjahn)

Yes I have real time sensor data that is displayed in my experience. I did not set the access to public since I would not be able to read the private sensor data.

dupatel
19-Tanzanite
(To:drieder)

@drieder Do you see any error or details in Studio application or View app logs ?

Note: On Android, View app logs will be available at /Storage/Documents/Vuforia View/logfile.txt

-Durgesh

Top Tags