Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Model targets

SOLVED

Re: Model targets

To publish the experience by using model targets, experience server should be 8.1.3 or later.

Yes, that's right. Also make sure your Thingworx View app is updated!

Highlighted

Hi Clay,

I have followed the procedure given by you regarding Model tracking. However, there seems to be an error in publishing the experience. I can confirm that ThingWorx Studio version is 8.1.3 . Can you help me in understanding if I need to do anything extra to publish the experience properly.

Thanks

Hi Sanjeev--

It's hard to say what might have gone wrong without knowing more about the error you got trying to publish. You might find some useful information in the Thingworx Studio log. (You can access it from the Thingworx Studio startup window--the one from the application, not the one in your browser. Click the "View Logs" link.)

--Clay

Hi Sanjeev--

I just noticed an announcement on the partner community blog about an outage on hosted trials of Thingworx for a scheduled upgrade. It's possible that you had the unfortunate timing of trying to publish during this outage. Maybe try again and see if it goes better now that the outage is resolved?

--Clay

Hello,

Thank you for that post, it really helped me out with figuring out how to use model targets. 

The thing is, it worked for me just one time. I am using an iOS device with Thingworx Version 8.2.1. It worked using the steps you have explained, now its not working anymore. I tried creating a new project a followed the same steps. It doesnt work anymore for some reason. 

But when it did work, the tracking was very good. Any ideas on what can be done? The only change I did was to add a 3D label to the project.