Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Issues with Thingworx Studio

SOLVED

Re: Multiple Issues with Thingworx Studio

Now I see from where it is coming, looks like there is some issue with your 'Node js' application that runs behind your local Studio. Did you modify/uninstall the application? The transition error (in your logs) deals with Node js. Also, Did you try accessing studio in a different browser?

Can you please make sure the node.js application is installed? Or I would suggest to try repair or re-install the node.js application. If you are using older version of Chrome, then try in the latest version.

Let me know,

Giri

Hi Giri,

Again thanks for your response.

I am not sure if node.js is the problem because I have uninstalled node.js from my mahcine and even many times I have uninstalled ThingWorx Studio completely from my machine (even I have deleted "Documents/ThingWorxStudio" directory and "%appdata%/ThingworxStudio" directory after successful uninstallation). I think by this way node.js will also get uninstalled which came along with ThingWorx Studio. and re-installed the ThingWorx Studio. But the problem persisted.

Now I have installed the ThingWorx Studio on a new machine and application got installed successfully and it is up and running.

Still I am not sure what was the problem with my earlier machine.

But I would like to thank all the people for there time and support

We can mark this thread as closed.

Thanks,

Sameer Singh Rathoud

Sameer, Besides suggesting a re-do, was trying draw the reason behind this behavior. Though we tried to narrow down from all corners, not sure what exactly is causing this problem. you are using the latest chrome version, is it correct?

Hi Giri,

I am using ThingWorx Studio on Google Chrome "Version 51.0.2704.103 (64-bit)"

Sameer Singh Rathoud

Sameer, if possible try updating the Chrome browser to the latest version and give it a try!! May be one last resort