cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Need help on Thingworx AR

p3
9-Granite
9-Granite

Need help on Thingworx AR

Dear all,

Need one crucial information on Thingworx AR approach related to software whichever part of this approach.

Quite confusion between overall Thingworx Software like 

Among which one is helpful for AR approach?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
dupatel
19-Tanzanite
(To:p3)

@p3 Yes, you can select the ThingWorx + Navigate option to download the required license.

If above response(s) has answered your question, please mark it as the Accepted Solution, for the benefit of others who may have the same question.

-Durgesh

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
dupatel
19-Tanzanite

@p3 For AR solution, you will mostly be using ThingWorx Platform feature and capability to get real time data from external system which could be integrated into your AR experiences.

-Durgesh

p3
9-Granite
9-Granite
(To:dupatel)

Dear Durgesh,

Thanks for your valuable reply.

Regards,

Pranet 

dupatel
19-Tanzanite

@p3 Welcome and happy to be of help !

p3
9-Granite
9-Granite

@dupatel one more confusion related to Licensing of Thingworx, I can see these many options only is it sufficient??

As I'm not able to see ThingWorx Platform Licenses.

Your reply is appreciable.

Regards,

Pranet

dupatel
19-Tanzanite

@p3 There is a separate portal for License download - https://support.ptc.com/apps/licensePortal/auth/ssl/index

You will have to select the ThingWorx version and enter details to get the license file.

-Durgesh

p3
9-Granite
9-Granite

Thanks @dupatel

I can see only 3 entries as shown below.

Is it sufficient for ThingWorx+Navigate only? or We can use same License file for Thingworx Platform?

Regards,

Pranet

dupatel
19-Tanzanite

@p3 Yes, you can select the ThingWorx + Navigate option to download the required license.

If above response(s) has answered your question, please mark it as the Accepted Solution, for the benefit of others who may have the same question.

-Durgesh

Top Tags