cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

No Experience Found on RealWear HMT1

ATAT
5-Regular Member

No Experience Found on RealWear HMT1

I used Thingworx Studio to create and publish an experience. When I scan the thingmark using the Vuforia View app on my smartphone and tablet, I can view the experience as expected. But when I use the Vuforia View app on the RealWear HMT1 to scan the same thingmark, I get an error message saying no experience found for that thingmark.

- I am using the same version of Vuforia View app on my smartphone, tablet, and HMT1.

- I am also using the exact same settings i.e. same URL and same thingmark on my smartphone, tablet, and HMT1.

- The network connectivity is not an issue either since I am using the same network for all the three devices.

For some reason it works fine on the smartphone and tablet, but it doesn't seem to work on the HMT1 even when I'm using the same URL, thingmark, version, and network on all the three devices.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
tmccombie
21-Topaz I
(To:ATAT)

Did you create a 2D eyewear project or a mobile project? If you are using a mobile one, create a 2D eyewear project, publish it, and you should be set. 

2Dproject.png

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
tmccombie
21-Topaz I
(To:ATAT)

Did you create a 2D eyewear project or a mobile project? If you are using a mobile one, create a 2D eyewear project, publish it, and you should be set. 

2Dproject.png

ATAT
5-Regular Member
(To:tmccombie)

Thank you.

Top Tags