cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Not able to see my project using Mobile Thingworx view app

lingashettym
8-Gravel

Not able to see my project using Mobile Thingworx view app

I installed Vuforia Studio Trail version and created Demo project and successfully published the demo project .After  i have installed view app on mobile and when i tried to scan the thing ,not able to see my demo project .Directly its going in to default model .

Please help how to see my demo project on view app 

8 REPLIES 8

Hi @lingashettym,

Could you please share the ThingMark to track the issue. I highly appreciate it if you can share the screenshot of the Experiences tab as shown below:

Extab.JPG

please find the attached screen as per your request ..I am using trial version 

I have scanned the ThingMark 31415:2 on an ios device and was able to view the experience without issues. Could you please share the device details and the vuforia view log files for tracking the issue. Please review the below knowledge article to find the view log files:

https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article?n=CS283816

Thank you!

please find the attached log file 

Mobile log file 

Thank you for providing the log file! I see below errors in the log file:
Access denied finding property "vendor.camera.aux.packagelist

Could you please provide access permissions to the camera and see if it helps to resolve the issue. Also, could you please confirm if any error is displayed on the view app screen when scanning the ThingMark. I highly appreciate it if you can share the screenshot of the View app screen after scanning the ThingMark.

Could you please help to provide access to camera ,How to give access ??

Top Tags