cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Partner Access

kleech
10-Marble

Partner Access

Hello my name is Kevin Leech I am a PTC partner and I had access my trial rean out can you help me Reset my Access.

Thanks
Kevin 

Ps if you already received this I apologize I was interrupted  trying to post this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
dupatel
19-Tanzanite
(To:kleech)

@kleech  The URL shared http://pp-1902060001iu.portal.ptc.io is for ThingWorx developer Trail instance. Are you having issue login to Thingworx ULR ?

I also checked internally and it seems your Studio trial instance is active now and has been marked as type partner.

Could you please confirm if your Studio trial account is working ?

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
dupatel
19-Tanzanite

@kleech  Could you please share your Trial Experience Service(ES) URL and username to verify your access and account is still active. Also, are you able to access the Trial Studio instance  ? If you are getting error then please share the error message.

-Durgesh

kleech
10-Marble
(To:dupatel)

I believe I reached back out already with what I know I added a couple of screen shots and haven't heard anything back form you I still have no access.

Studio_Problems.jpgStudio_Problems_online.jpg

kleech
10-Marble

dupatel
19-Tanzanite

@kleech  You are facing login issue since your Studio trial is expired .  Please click the link to extend the trail and i am checking internally to review your request.

-Durgesh

kleech
10-Marble

What link?

dupatel
19-Tanzanite

@kleech  Checked with provisioning team and confirmed that your Trial instance was decommissioned. Do you want to sign up for the new trial infrastructure ?

-Durgesh

kleech
10-Marble

If that works Yes I would like to sign up. How?

dupatel
19-Tanzanite

@kleech  The URL shared http://pp-1902060001iu.portal.ptc.io is for ThingWorx developer Trail instance. Are you having issue login to Thingworx ULR ?

I also checked internally and it seems your Studio trial instance is active now and has been marked as type partner.

Could you please confirm if your Studio trial account is working ?

kleech
10-Marble

We are all set the trial is up an running.

Thanks You

Top Tags