cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Re: ThingWorx Studio 8.0.0 Update

vkrishnamurthi1
1-Newbie

Re: ThingWorx Studio 8.0.0 Update

I installed the thingworx viewer for this update. When scanning a thingmark though, the view becomes blank and basically the app is inaccessible and needs to restart. Just checking if there is something wrong I am doing, or if there is an issue.

Vish

10 REPLIES 10

Vish,

Is this issue persistent even after the restart? As of now, we can't reproduce or see this issue.

ankigupta
5-Regular Member
(To:vkrishnamurthi1)

Hi Viswanathan Krishnamurthi​,

Which device are you using? Does the Experience shows on Preview? Try uninstalling the ThingWorx view Application and restart the device and then install the application again to see if it helps.

aziliotto
4-Participant
(To:ankigupta)

I have the same Issue , i can't see thingmark once scanned it. What i can see is like a white square and i can't retrieve data on my OnPremise Experience service, i only see static content like Labels and so on. It is not possible that every update or in the device part or on the thingworx studio ide something is broken. i can see this on the application log on my thingworx server in local intranet:

No authType or appKey parameter has been specified for Authentication Scheme: AUTH_THINGWORX_APPKEY

but it is all configured like when it worked

chcote
6-Contributor
(To:aziliotto)

Alberto, would you be able to take a screenshot of/with your mobile device and post it here?

aziliotto
4-Participant
(To:chcote)

Reinstalling thingworx and on premise service it works!

We are using the HoloLens. Tried a few times, but still get the same message:

"There are no hololens experiences associated with that thing code"

Do I have to re-publish from the newer version of studio and associate the thingmark with the experience, before I can view using the Hololens?

Also, we are unable to get this to work from within the corporate network. I looked up your references to enabling ports etc... Is there a reference document which specifies the following:

- List of your IP's and domains that need to be opened up for port 3000

thanks

Viswanathan Krishnamurthi​ Yes, you need to publish the experience from Studio.
As you're receiving the voice message, HoloLens seems to be connected.

It is connected from home. I need to get it to work in the office. Can I get the details for the second part of the question?

thanks

Do you mean when connecting from office network HL doesn't respond?

It is pretty simple.

I can't get connected from work! So can't publish! So can't check until I go back home.

It did NOT work from home as of last night (before re-publish).

Hence the details to pass it on to my network folks to open up the port.

Thanks!

Top Tags