cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Strange Behavior of Sequence

lwietschorke
1-Newbie

Strange Behavior of Sequence

Hello,

I got a real strange behavior of a sequence today. I used Display sequence step names from Creo Illustrate to show the sequence steps in a 3D label which works fine. I also use this workaround (Can't use more than one sequence animation in a single experience in ThingWorx studio.) to choose the sequence to play. In my other projects both solutions worked fine.
So now the problem:
I have two sequences in my model, the first one has 5 steps, the second one has 13 steps. In Creo Illustrate both sequences work fine. When I PlayAll steps of the sequences in the preview, it shows in the label as step names:
for the first sequence: "(1/5)[...]", "(2/6)[...]", "(3/6)[...]", "(4/6)[...]", "(5/6)[...]" (in Creo Illustrate it shows only 5 steps overall)
for the second sequence: "(1/13)[...]", "(2/14)[...]" and so on until "(13/14)[...]" (in Creo Illustrate it shows only 13 steps overall)

Why does it increase the number of steps during runtime? How can I fix this?

(I use Creo Illustrate version 3.1 and ThingWorx Studio version 8.0.0.1557.)

Edit: When loading the experience in ThingWorx View, the problem does not appear.

Edit: When I press play again after the sequence has finished (played at least one time) the first step has also an increased overall step count.

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags