cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Studio updating: 8.4.5.44 having problems with publishing

brpeters
5-Regular Member

Studio updating: 8.4.5.44 having problems with publishing

Hello guys,

can someone please help me with this ?  After I updated studio I can't publish an experience. 

[2019-07-09T11:27:21.196Z] error: [twx-studio:index] uncaughtExceptionCannot find module 'C:\Users\brpeters\AppData\Roaming\VuforiaStudio\studio-download.vuforia.io\node_modules\thingview-node\lib\js\ptc\thingview\libthingview.js' { Error: Cannot find module 'C:\Users\brpeters\AppData\Roaming\VuforiaStudio\studio-download.vuforia.io\node_modules\thingview-node\lib\js\ptc\thingview\libthingview.js'
at Function.Module._resolveFilename (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:582:15)
at Function.Module._load (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:508:25)
at Module.require (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:637:17)
at require (internal/modules/cjs/helpers.js:22:18)
at fs.readFile (C:\Users\brpeters\AppData\Roaming\VuforiaStudio\studio-download.vuforia.io\node_modules\thingview-node\src\thingviewAPI.js:17:25)
at C:\Users\brpeters\AppData\Roaming\VuforiaStudio\studio-download.vuforia.io\node_modules\graceful-fs\graceful-fs.js:90:16
at FSReqWrap.readFileAfterClose [as oncomplete] (internal/fs/read_file_context.js:53:3) code: 'MODULE_NOT_FOUND' } undefined

1 REPLY 1
dupatel
19-Tanzanite
(To:brpeters)

@brpeters  Please refer existing post regarding issue observed with Model target based project publish with 8.4.5.

https://community.ptc.com/t5/Studio/Cant-publish-to-ES-after-8-4-5-4404-update/td-p/616932

-Durgesh

Top Tags