cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

ThingWorx Experience Service Validation Failed

qumar
1-Newbie

ThingWorx Experience Service Validation Failed

Hi ,

when i try to validate my ThingWorx Experience Service , it gives me following error

Invalid Server: <!DOCTYPE html> <html lang="en"> <head> <meta charset="utf-8"> <title>Error</title> </head> <body> <pre>Could not contact the ThingWorx Experience Service, verify the server is running. Error: tunneling socket could not be established, cause=connect ECONNREFUSED 127.0.0.1:80</pre> </body>

Regards,

Qadir

5 REPLIES 5
汐xie
5-Regular Member
(To:qumar)

Hi, qadir

Maybe you can empty these, then have a try with a public network.

Capture.PNG

Apollo

qumar
1-Newbie
(To:汐xie)

hi ,

I have emptied the above field , still i am getting same error.exp.PNG

汐xie
5-Regular Member

Hi,

Look at the IP of the end, it has been changed. It means it's accessing an outside server now.

So maybe you are using a inside/private network, or you choose a proxy server in your IE LAN setting.

I faced these problems before. Because my company's firewall doesn't allow my access.First, I empty those in my ThingWorx Studio. Then I don't choose the proxy server in IE setting. Finally, I link to a public WIFI from my outside wireless network card. Now, it can works normally.

Therefore, maybe you should link to a public network, such as a public WIFI, or other networks outside of your company.

Wish these can help you.

Apollo

ankigupta
5-Regular Member

Related to Thread Unable to retrieve thingmarks

qumar
1-Newbie

I have tried it in open network . it is working fine.

Top Tags