Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ThingWorx Studio/View and Windows Mixed Reality System

Highlighted
Level 7

ThingWorx Studio/View and Windows Mixed Reality System

Hello,

I notice that Microsoft, together with companies like Samsung, Acer, Dell, HP etc, released a set of Mixed Reality headsets https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/windows-mixed-reality

So I'm wondering if Studio is compatible with these new devices (perhaps is the same as hololens?) and if View is already available for them, if not, there is a plan to make them available?

Thanks

Felix

5 REPLIES 5

Re: ThingWorx Studio/View and Windows Mixed Reality System

Hi Felix, 

At this time the only wearable devices that are supported are the HoloLens and RealWear HMT-1.

Do realwear support 3D Experience? When i publish a project on 2D eyewear experience i dont get real world at my background screen as we see in mobile experience or 3D experience. But iam able to get my live data with white background.Any suggestions?

Realwear is only for 2D assisted reality experiences. This functionality is currently in beta. 

Thank you for your reply. But when you watch the video below they show real time data with realworld behind. But when i create a 2D Eyewear Experience I get a background with white color rather than the realworld. 

So how to bring realworld in 2D Experience.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAXf6uTztVA

PTC technology was prominently featured at the RealWear Summit on January 31, 2017, where RealWear unveiled their new head-mounted tablet called the HMT-1. The venue was a working, connected beer brewery infused with technology - a the perfect environment to showcase PTC's ThingWorx Foundation and

Some new Informations on this? We want to use similar things (3D and 2D Experiance)