cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

ThingWorx project upgrade error

Deepesh
3-Visitor

ThingWorx project upgrade error

I am getting error

[twx-studio:upgrade:Test] Error building project TypeError: preservetime is not a function at Object.copySrc (C:\Users\Deepesh\Documents\ThingWorxStudio\Projects\Test\gulp-shared.js:105:11) at Object.onbuild (C:\Users\Deepesh\AppData\Roaming\ThingworxStudio\studio-download.vuforia.io\node_modules\ves-ar-extension\server\tasks\build.js:26:32) at C:\Users\Deepesh\AppData\Roaming\ThingworxStudio\studio-download.vuforia.io\dist\server\utils\projectHelper.js:371:48 at at process._tickDomainCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:228:7)

When i upgraded my Thingworx project from version 1.5.0 to 8.2.2.

Can anyone help me with the possible cause for the error. And how to fix it?

3 REPLIES 3
ytella
17-Peridot
(To:Deepesh)

Hi @Deepesh,

Please review the steps given in the below article and let us know if it helped to resolve the issue:

Artilce: https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article?n=CS259459

Deepesh
3-Visitor
(To:ytella)

Hi @ytella,

Thanks for the response.

I did follow the mentioned steps but it didn't worked out.

The project was build on ThingWorx Studio 1.5.0. I did a fresh install on new machine and imported the project folder of ThingWorx 1.5.0 to ThingWorx Studio 8.2.2 where it was incremental upgrade on project files as i could see in the logs. But it failed on the final project build with mentioned error.

ytella
17-Peridot
(To:Deepesh)

Hi @Deepesh,

Thanks for the update! Could you please share the twx_Studio log to debug the issue. 

Top Tags