cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Thingworx IoT data not updating in Vuforia view in Android

thrinath
8-Gravel

Thingworx IoT data not updating in Vuforia view in Android

Hi,

I have Installed Licensed Thingworx platform, Voforia Studio and Experience service. But the problem is 

Thingworx IoT data not updating in Vuforia view in Android  as its working fine in "Preview" Section of 

vuforia studio. Should we do any Modification in Subsystems in Thingworx? or should i create any remote things those kind of things?? 

After going so many Documents, Couldnt get required informations. Seeking for some guidance.

Thanks and regards,

Thrinath.

6 REPLIES 6
Alessio
15-Moonstone
(To:thrinath)

Are the services you mention installed as SaaS or on premise?

Are all of them HTTPS?

Is the Experience set to "Requires Authentication" under Configuration > Info > Access?

Are the services you mention installed as SaaS or on premise? -Yes

Are all of them HTTPS? - No , we have set HTTP

Is the Experience set to "Requires Authentication" under Configuration > Info > Access?- No we given as Public

Hi @thrinath,

I think in your case it  could be helpful if you check the  following links info from the Viforia Studio Help 

Configure Public Access to ThingWorx

(optional as addtional info ) Grant User Permissions

Now i am getting the IOT data in Mobile after given permissions in thingworx composer.

dupatel
19-Tanzanite
(To:thrinath)

@thrinath  Thrinath,  as a note make sure you always set Visibility and Run time permission correctly on all the  TWX entities for which you need  to work inside Studio experiences to es-public-user . 

-Durgesh

Done..

Top Tags