cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Thingworx is not showing the right colors. Built in filter?

robins1306
6-Contributor

Thingworx is not showing the right colors. Built in filter?

Hi, I struggle with the colors in the styles. Whenever I past in a style like this:

.headtable{
font-family: Courier New;
background: #ff0005;
font-weight: italic;
font: black
}

It will NOT show the color #ff0005, which is a dark red but something that is more bright. 

Left what I get, right the intended colorLeft what I get, right the intended color

Left is what I get in the preview, right is what I want.

MY question is: How can i solve this problem? Is there a built in filter? What am I doing wrong?

4 REPLIES 4

What widget are you applying this style to? I was able to apply this color to the left and right panels. 

red.jpg

robins1306
6-Contributor
(To:tmccombie)

I applied it as a Header Class in a data grid as I want to have the heading of this table in in this red and the content in light grey.

I am getting the same results as you for this widget. If i apply this color to the main class of the widget as well as the header class, I see the expected color. I will look into this and get back to you. 

both.jpgone.jpg

robins1306
6-Contributor
(To:tmccombie)

That looks for me like there is a "default layer" on top, if you just include a headerclass and it milky gray all in a sudden. Did you find something out so far?

Thanks!

Top Tags