cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

'Unable to Invoke Service SpotlightSearch on SearchFunctions : Unable to get search entries: [1,018]

Velkumar
18-Opal

'Unable to Invoke Service SpotlightSearch on SearchFunctions : Unable to get search entries: [1,018]

Hello all,

I have created Thingworx Experience trial server, when  I try to open Thingworx Composer I am getting error as 

'Unable to Invoke Service SpotlightSearch on SearchFunctions : Unable to get search entries: [1,018] Data store unknown error: [Error occurred while accessing the model provider.]'

Since it is a Experience trial server, I don't have control over server instance.

Thingworx URL: https://jvgizyh8.studio-trial.thingworx.io:8443/Thingworx

User ID: prem242592@gmail.com

Regards,

VR

1 REPLY 1

I think your issue mirrors a current limitation in the trail functionality:

Since end of September 2018 all  new trial instances have a reduced access of ThingWorx:

Reduced ThingWorx access.

In an effort to provide the latest AR content and updated capabilities, PTC is providing simulated IoT data and removing access to the ThingWorx Platform.  New customers trial servers will not allow access to ThingWorx composer. PTC now provides sample IoT data for every trial member of simulated examples

Top Tags