cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Unable to change 3D Image width at runtime

Laurenz
7-Bedrock

Unable to change 3D Image width at runtime

Hi, I am unable to change the image width at runtime. I tried binding it to a paramter and changing it directly via script. Although the values change, the image itself doesn't update it's width in the preview window. If the values get changed before the Preview manages to load the widgets, the size is changed.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jmikesell
15-Moonstone
(To:jmikesell)

I opened a support case on this and here is the response I got back.

"At this time, the width and height of the 3D Image is not dynamic and cannot be changed after the image has been added to the scene. The closest available option is to modify the scale of the image. "

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
jmikesell
15-Moonstone
(To:Laurenz)

I have seen this same problem and would like a fix for it. I have not even been trying to change the width of 3D images but have been changing the source, i set the width of the widget but let the height be "auto". It seems that this sets WxH at load and it never changes so when I load a new image with different aspect ratio it is forced into the existing WxH and distorted.

jmikesell
15-Moonstone
(To:jmikesell)

I opened a support case on this and here is the response I got back.

"At this time, the width and height of the 3D Image is not dynamic and cannot be changed after the image has been added to the scene. The closest available option is to modify the scale of the image. "

Highly appreciated.

Thank you for your response and for doing that.

Top Tags