cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to publish experience

Level 7

Unable to publish experience

Hi,

I am not able to publish any experience. Attached log for reference.

10 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Unable to publish experience

@MSD2 From the error message it appears there is some issue with your proxy configuration within Studio. Could you please review the proxy setting in Studio following below options-

PFA.

-Durgesh

Durgesh,

Please find the screen-shot of my settings.

@MSD2: Could you please confirm if you are using proxy server and if yes, then enter your proxy server detail in the setting and try publishing.

-Durgesh

Durgesh,

I dont think I am using a proxy server. I was using default settings and it worked fine till couple of weeks back.

--

Dhinesh

@MSD2 Dhinesh - Thank you for confirming on proxy.

Could you please login to Studio Trial and confirm if your trial instance is active, not expired ? Also, share the userID been used so that I can check internally if there is any issue with your provisioned Trial instance.

-Durgesh

@MSD2 Dhinesh - Thank you for confirming on proxy.

Could you please login to Studio Trial and confirm if your trial instance is active, not expired ? Also, share the userID been used so that I can check internally if there is any issue with your provisioned Trial instance.

-Durgesh

Durgesh,

The instance got expired.

Also please let me know how to find UserID?

@MSD2 UserID is the "login ID /Username" used to enter Studio Trail portal. Post login please click "Contact Us" to request Trial extension.

PFA.

-Durgesh

Durgesh,

It seems the instance is active now. But I am not able to publish experience still.

--

Dhinesh